BG Connect SDI RCU PTZ
RCU to control Visca PTZ camera's via SDI Line from a Blackmagic Design ATEM Switcher
Control PTZ Camera's via Visca Protocol on RS422 (or RS232 special order) via your ATEM 1ME or 2ME Broadcast panel.
This unit converts SDI Data from a Blackmagic Design ATEM live production Switcher to Visca PTZ camera's
With this unit you can control Pan Tilt and Zoom + basic CCU control of the Visca Compatible cameras from the CCU control of a Blackmagic Design Atem video mixer.
This CCU control is build into the software of the Atem and normally controls the BMD Ursa and Studio camera's.
- Pan, Tilt Zoom, Focus
- Tally by internal LED and External output for tally light
- Iris control
- White level correction
- Black level correction
The box is powered by a 12 volt powersupply 1000mA. 1 SDI return video is needed from the Atem to the RCU PTZ box for the control data from the Atem. SDI loop out can be feed to a monitor for PGM return video for the camera operator.
16 Cam ID's select able by rotary switch.
- 3G SDI return signal form your ATEM Switcher
- 3G SDI Loop out for return feed monitor available
- RS422 Camera Control (Phoenix terminal block)
- Jack 3.5mm for connection of Tally lights (Datavideo TD-3)
- Ethernet (for future use)
Supply: External adapter 12V 1000mA (Not included)
Delivery includes 1 BG Connect SDI RCU PTZ. (External Tally light not included)
2 andere Artikel in der gleichen Kategorie: